Pine Lodge has been carefully designed to provide a warm, safe and happy environment for our residents to enjoy their retirement to the best of their abilities.
Fitted out to a very high standard, the facilities at Pine Lodge are some of the finest in Kent, supported by a wonderful reputation for our excellent loving care over the years.
The Majority of our large, single rooms boast private en-suite facilities and TV points. Some rooms also benefit from their own French windows opening onto the landscaped gardens with water fountains, others feature large picture windows.
Church services and communion are held in the home on a regular basis. The home recognises individual spiritual needs of residents such as prayer and contemplation, which requires privacy and quiet and enabling residents to visit places of worship.
We aim to provide a home for life so it is comforting to know that we provide a very high standard of terminal care if and when the need arises.
The home operates an open visiting policy, which means that relatives and friends can visit whenever they wish.
Our extensive facilities include:
- En-suite and TV points in most bedrooms
- Home cooked varied menu with plenty to choose from
- Regular social functions
- Hairdressing salon
- Laundry service (included in fees)
- Regular visits by chiropodist, community nurse, optician and dentist
- Regular Church services of all denominations
- Large passenger lifts
- Bath hoists and shower rooms
- Fully centrally heated and double glazed throughout
- Nurse call system in all rooms with friendly fully trained staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Numerous well-lit day rooms, a library with a large print selection and talking books